What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminium alloy stair handrails?
Because of its beautiful appearance, the aluminium stair handrail is made of aluminium alloy, which is favored by professionals at home and abroad. Compared with stainless steel and wrought iron products, he has solved the defects of easy rust and single color. It is a good choice for real estate, residential construction, and home duplex.
First. Advantages of aluminium alloy stair handrails
1. Very firm. The material of the aluminium alloy stair handrail is relatively light, but it is very strong and durable. If it encounters a large impact force, it is not easy to be damaged. This kind of handrail can be pulled and pulled at will without shaking, and the stability is still very strong. Yes, and the handrail is relatively smooth, and there will be no rust problem.
2. Safety performance: The company’s stair handrail is made of high-strength aluminium alloy. After careful design, any drilling, welding, and welding points are reduced on the surface, and the overall strength is extremely high. Because the aluminium alloy reduces the number of solder joints and splicing interfaces during welding, it can be used for a long time, and there is no need to worry that the handrail will deteriorate or have some fracture problems, so it can be used with confidence and the service life is relatively long.
3. Delicate and smooth surface: The unique advantages of aluminium can be applied to a variety of different surface polishing techniques, such as paint, powder coating, anodizing, and electrophoresis. The smoothest powder coating on the surface can protect against ultraviolet light, and it can maintain a bright luster for a long time without frequent maintenance. The powder coating is durable and has a variety of colors to choose from. Style to match. Whether your home is Chinese style, European style, classical style, or simple style is very suitable.
4. Corrosion resistance: The surface of the aluminium alloy stair handrail is tightly attached to a layer of hard aluminium oxide film, and then after surface treatment such as paint or anodizing, its protective performance can be further strengthened, so it has strong corrosion resistance. , so it can be used with peace of mind no matter in cities with air pollution or coastal areas with sea salt corrosion.
Second. Disadvantages of aluminium alloy stair handrails
1. Compared with the price of stainless steel or copper, the price of aluminium alloy stair handrails is relatively expensive, so the cost performance is not particularly high.
2. The color of the aluminium alloy headrest armrest is relatively simple, such as a cold silver or white, so the selection space will be limited.
Thrid. How to choose the stair handrail
1. It is necessary to choose the appropriate handrail according to the material, shape, size, etc. of the handrail, which can be selected according to the needs of home decoration.
2. With the continuous development of science and technology, there are more and more handrail materials on the market, such as wood, stainless steel, aluminium alloy, plastic, etc. Generally, families will choose wood or stainless steel.
3. According to the needs of the family, if there are elderly or children at home, choose some practical handrails.
Ordinary square tube, iron art, and zinc tube railings are on the market, although the cost is low, they are easy to rust, and the rust directly affects the appearance of the exterior wall. According to many real estate developers, the house has not been delivered to the residents for less than a year. It has been rusted, which has caused a lot of maintenance costs to the property. Now the aluminium alloy railings introduced are integrally formed, no screws can be seen, easy to clean, beautiful and elegant, no rust, no discoloration, and changeable colors.
Over the past few years, aluminium alloy stair handrails have replaced wrought iron railings and stainless steel railings, becoming a new type of guardrail railing that leads to a new trend of architecture! Let architects have more design space!