The reasons for the fracture of aluminium profiles assembled into frames
The possibility of aluminium profiles breaking during use is very small, but there are also individual cases where cracks or even breakage occur during use after being assembled into a frame.
First, there is a problem with the quality of the aluminium profile itself
1. The temperature is too high in the extrusion production process, which reduces the tensile strength of the metal surface layer. If the profile needs to be rubbed frequently during the use process, it is easy to produce cracks.
2. In the extrusion production process of aluminium profiles, the extrusion speed is too fast, resulting in an increase in the additional tensile force on the metal surface, resulting in cracks.
3. In the extrusion production process of aluminium profiles, the tensile strength is not up to standard due to improper control of quenching or aging temperature and time
Second, breakage caused by improper use
1. The force is uneven during use, and the force at one point is too large.
2. The wall thickness of the aluminium profile is too thin to meet the strength requirements of the application.
3. When used in a corrosive environment, there is no anti-corrosion treatment on the surface of the profile.
therefore. Pay attention to these quality issues when purchasing aluminium profiles, and then design the shape and wall thickness in consideration of the force of the aluminium profiles when customizing them. For use in outdoor or other harsh environments, the surface of the profile should be treated.